Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
school has been crazy so that’s why there haven’t been many pictures, sorry guys! i’ll make sure to get on it asap but up until wednesday im completely packed with school stuff so yeah. im so tired
SeaWorld just got busted by a US government agency for violating the Animal Welfare Act — and we may have a rare chance to end its animal cruelty for good.
Help make it illegal to hold orcas in captivity for performance or entertainment purposes!
Sign - the petition - to the State of California!
THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ACT DOWN
AND REPLACE IT WITH THE BULLSHIT ENDANGERED SPECIES MANAGEMENT SELF-DETERMINATION ACT
THAT ALLOWS STATES TO DECIDE IF THEY EVEN WANT TO ABIDE BY LAWS PROTECTING SPECIES AT ALL
AND DELISTS SPECIES AFTER ONLY FIVE YEARS
DOES ANYONE ELSE EVEN CARE
i dont ask you guys for much but sign this please and thank you